- Dream Bay is a 32-storey office building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The architect of the project is Aedas Limited.
- The project is located on plot A05.B034.
- From Dream Bay it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building includes three floors of retail and a fourth floor podium for food and beverage outlets with a live stage for music and entertainment.
The two glass halves of the tower curve away and towards each other, holding the tower’s core together.
The building twists as it rises, requiring its columns to lean about two degrees from the vertical.
This will cause an offset distance of around six metres along the 150metre height of the building. The rotation of floor plans applies a permanent lateral load to the building structure, which is to be absorbed mainly by the vertical elements.
The building has a unique façade shape curving in two dimensions forming two huge transparent prisms that stand next to each other and grow larger in height.
The tower will have eight internal and two external lifts.
Amenities will include golf simulators, a health club, cigar lounges, a Churchill lounge, a swimming pool and a gymnasium.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: