- Downtown Views II is a multi-building complex under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Downtown Views II Tower 1, Downtown Views II Tower 3 and Downtown Views II Tower 2.
- The project was launched in January 2017.
- The estimated handover date was December 2020.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project is Archgroup Consultants.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Downtown Views II include Norr Group Consultants International Ltd and WME Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 3370587.
- From Downtown Views II it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The towers have direct access to Dubai Mall via an air conditioned bridge over Financial Centre Road.
Amenities include a temperature controlled outdoor pool with a barbecue area, a children's play area and pool, a sports court, state-of-the-art gym, a lounge, multi-purpose common room, a games room and a media room.
As far as we can tell, Tower 1 has around 75 floors, Tower 2 68 floors, and Tower 3 62 floors.
Downtown Views II comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Downtown Views II.
Properties for sale in Downtown Views II
Invest in real estate in Downtown Views II
Downtown Views II Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: