- Dorchester Hotel Dubai is a hotel under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Omniyat Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Brewer Smith Brewer Group.
- Roberts Constructions has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by NSCC International.
- Other companies involved with Dorchester Hotel Dubai include Sky Palaces Real Estate, Foster + Partners and Ajman Bank.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot BB.B03.018 / 3466829.
- From Dorchester Hotel Dubai it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 22 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 32-storey development includes Dorchester Collection’s first hotel in the region and luxury residences to be known as Private Residences by Dorchester Collection.
It will also include high-end restaurants and shops as well as a surrounding mixed-use precinct.
In March 2018 the construction contract was awarded to a joint venture between Australian firm Roberts Constructions and Impresa Pizzarotti & C., one of Italy’s most established construction firms.
The project is due for completion in 2020.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dorchester Hotel Dubai.
Properties for sale in Dorchester Hotel Dubai
Invest in real estate in Dorchester Hotel Dubai
Dorchester Hotel Dubai Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: