- Dolphin Tower is a 22-storey hotel apartments building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 330 units.
- The project is owned by Farida Farnood.
- The hotel will be operated by The First Group.
- The architect of the project is BH NS Engineering Consultants.
- Modern Executive Systems Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with Dolphin Tower include DXB Design Studio and Arab Experts Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot BB.B03.005 / 3460655.
- From Dolphin Tower it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project was launched in 2007 as 'The Bay Residences'. In 2008 the name was changed to 'Dolphin Tower'. Groundworks started but construction was put on hold in 2011 after piling had been completed.
In May 2017 construction resumed and the building was topped out in 2019.
Dolphin Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: