- Dolce Vita was a 24-storey residential building under development in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2007.
- The project is being developed by New World Investments Group.
- The architect of the project is Dimensions Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 392.483.
- From Dolce Vita it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and six minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A 25-storey residential building in Dubai Marina developed by New World Investments Group.
Groundworks started in August 2007 and by 2015, after stuttering progress, construction had reached the 12th floor. Since then the development has been on hold.
The Dolce Vita project has been cancelled and the Safeer Tower Marina project is currently being built in its place.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: