Updated 6th Mar 2021
DMS One Key Information
- DMS One is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Abdul Rahman Nassar Al Moufairij.
- The project was designed by Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Mahmoud Naboulsi & Co. Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- The project is located on plot JVC14NMRP004.
- From DMS One it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
DMS One Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
26 mins drive
20 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
34 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
16 mins drive
15 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
15 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
25 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: