- Divine Homes is a townhouse row in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 12 units.
- The project was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Mian Asad Bashir & Shahnaz Asad.
- The architect of the project was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC14NRP001.
- From Divine Homes it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 12 four-bedroom houses each have a built up area of 4,100 sq ft on a 1,875 sq ft plot.
The interiors are finished with a combination of wooden parquet and Italian marble flooring and fully fitted modern Italian kitchens.
Each house has its own garden, private roof top terrace, maid’s room with exterior entrance, and two car parking spaces.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: