- Dezire Residences is a 15-storey residential building in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The estimated handover date was December 2017.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by KRS Developments.
- The architect of the project was DEC Dynamic.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP002A.
- From Dezire Residences it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building contains retail units at street level.
The floor plans vary from 395sq ft to 1,730sq ft.
Facilities announced so far include a swimming pool and a gymnasium.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: