- Deira Islands Mall is a shopping mall under development on Deira Islands, Deira, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- Construction began in Q1 2018.
- The project is being developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The architect of the project is RSP Architects Planners & Engineers.
- United Engineering Construction has been appointed as the main contractor.
The development is spread over a 15.3 sq km waterfront site.
It is the biggest mall in Dubai in terms of retail space, with 4 million square feet of lettable area. The total built-up area will measure 10.3 million square feet, including a 3.8 million square foot car park with 8,400 spaces.
The three-storey mall contains over 1,000 shops, cafés, restaurants and entertainment outlets and is covered by a dramatic 1km-long retractable glass atrium allowing for open-air shopping in cooler months.
Deira Mall is the centrepiece of Deira Central, a Dh5 billion cluster of 16 residential towers containing nearly 3,000 apartments. Together, the Mall and the Deira Central have 4.5 million square feet of retail space.
Deira Islands Mall Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: