- DEC Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: DEC Tower 2 and DEC Tower 1.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Dheeraj & East Coast LLC.
- From DEC Towers it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
DEC Tower 1 has 21 floors and DEC Tower 2 has 26. The towers are linked by a five-storey podium.
DEC Towers house 151 studios, 182 one-bedroom apartments, 76 two-bedroom apartments and eight three-bedroom apartments.
There are 12 retail units at ground level.
Facilities for residents include an Olympic-size swimming pool, health club, tennis court, squash court, outdoor jogging tracks, billiards room, and CCTV monitoring in public places.
DEC Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in DEC Towers.
Properties to rent in DEC Towers
Properties for sale in DEC Towers
DEC Towers Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in DEC Towers including a pharmacy, a supermarket and a coffee shop.
DEC Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 8 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
DEC Towers receives an overall rating of 3 based on 8 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: