- Dar Al Jawhara is a seven-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in Q2 2016.
- The project is being developed by Realty One.
- The design contract was awarded to Sigma Art Engineering Consultant.
- Bulk Build Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Mega Tech Foundation Co..
- The project is located on plot JVC13CMRA010.
- From Dar Al Jawhara it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proposed facilities and amenities will include a grand entrance lobby, designated covered parking, visitors parking, 24-hour security, access control system, cctv, intercom entry system, heat protection technology, swimming pool and landscaped deck, sauna and steam rooms, gymnasium, terrace garden, barbeque area, children’s play area, and a shaded garden area.
'Dar Al Jawhara’ means ‘House of Jewels’ in Arabic.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dar Al Jawhara.
Properties for sale in Dar Al Jawhara
Invest in real estate in Dar Al Jawhara
Dar Al Jawhara Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: