- Dana Tower is a 20-storey residential building in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 160 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- The project was completed by 2013.
- The project was developed by Tiger Properties.
- The project was designed by Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- From Dana Tower it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The development includes a three-storey underground car park and ten commercial retail outlets available for leasing.
Facilities and amenities include a health club, sauna and steam room, Jacuzzi, outdoor swimming pools, communal barbeque area, landscaped surroundings, high speed elevators, and 24-hour maintenance and security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dana Tower.
Properties to rent in Dana Tower
Properties for sale in Dana Tower
Dana Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Dana Tower receives an overall rating of 1.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: