Updated 27th Jun 2021
Damisco 2 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Damisco 2 is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Elements Properties Limited and is owned by Ghassan Aboud Group.
- The architect of the project was Safeer Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Becon Construction Company.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC131IMRA006.
- From Damisco 2 it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Damisco 2 Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
17 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
36 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
30 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
18 mins drive
22 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
19 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
22 mins drive
The Walk JBR
21 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
28 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: