Updated 27th Jun 2021
Damisco 1 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Damisco 1 is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by 2018.
- The project was developed by Elements Properties Limited and is owned by Ghassan Aboud Group.
- The architect of the project was Safeer Engineering Consultants.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- From Damisco 1 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Damisco 1 Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
13 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
25 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
14 mins drive
18 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
15 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
17 mins drive
The Walk JBR
17 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
23 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: