- Damac Towers by Paramount is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises four individual buildings: Paramount Tower B, Paramount Tower D, Paramount Tower C and Paramount Tower A.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2016.
- Construction began in 2013 and was completed by Q3 2019.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The project was designed by KEO International Consultants.
- The main building work was done by TAV Construction and the piling work was carried out by Conin Incorporated Consultants.
- From Damac Towers by Paramount it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The four super-tall skyscrapers sit on a shared podium.
Three of the buildings contain serviced apartments managed by Damac Maison and the fourth is dedicated to the Paramount Hotel Dubai which runs both a standard hotel and hotel apartments.
The decor is subtly Paramount-themed to give a general ambience from their films throughout the years.
The lobby has flexible screens which can be colour adjusted to give different atmospheres in the morning and evenings. The effect is further enhanced with adjustable scents and sounds.
Hotel guests have access to any of Paramount's 3,500 feature films from the past 100 years and the staff name badges include film industry related titles such as 'directors', and 'cast and crew'.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Damac Towers by Paramount.
Properties to rent in Damac Towers by Paramount
Properties for sale in Damac Towers by Paramount
Construction began in 2013.
The project reached the 32nd floor by May 2015
The entire project is due for completion in the fourth quarter of 2016.
Construction reached the 52nd floor as of November 2015.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: