- Damac Maison Bay's Edge is a 22-storey hotel apartments building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 220 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The project was designed by Shadid Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Al Sahel Contracting and the piling work was carried out by National Piling Company.
- From Damac Maison Bay's Edge it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments will be managed by Damac Maison, the developer's hospitality management company.
All properties under the Damac Maison portfolio include a spa, restaurants, lobby areas with meeting space, a kids club and baby-sitting services.
Amenities also include in-room hair and nail treatments, 24-hour room service and a chef who will cook for you in your apartment, personal shopping consultants and a team to arrange all overseas travel arrangements.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Damac Maison Bay's Edge.
Properties to rent in Damac Maison Bay's Edge
Properties for sale in Damac Maison Bay's Edge
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: