- Damac Heights is a 86-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was 2017 which has since been revised to 2018.
- Construction began in 2011 and was completed by Q2 2018.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The project was designed by U+A Architects.
- The main building work was done by Arabtec Construction.
- Other companies involved with Damac Heights include Aedas Limited, Group Consult International and Ramboll Engineers.
- The project is located on plot A3A (392-569).
- From Damac Heights it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Damac Heights won the award for “Best Residential High-rise Architecture Dubai” at the 2014 International Property Awards.
Damac Heights is directly adjacent to the Cayan 'Twisting' Tower.
All apartments have premium finishes.
Amenities include a gymnasium, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, children's playroom, residents' lounge and games room.
There are five levels of basement parking and four levels of podium parking.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Damac Heights.
Properties to rent in Damac Heights
Properties for sale in Damac Heights
As of August 2017 construction and cladding are complete.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: