- D1 Tower is a 80-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 528 units.
- The handover process began in September 2015.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by Q3 2015.
- The project was developed by Enshaa.
- The architect of the project was Holfords Associates.
- Amenities include a 24-hour concierge service, a café, a gymnasium, a spa, in-house maintenance, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, landscaped gardens, meeting spaces and valet parking services.
- From D1 Tower it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 280-metre D1 Tower is a sister tower to Q1, the world’s fifth tallest residential building, located in Surfers Paradise on the Australian Gold Coast.
Traditional forms of fisherman netting inspired the geometry of D1’s podium canopy, the timber construction of which harks back to the deep sea dhow vessels common across Gulf waterways. The shade structure is the first free form timber structure in the Middle East.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in D1 Tower.
Properties to rent in D1 Tower
Properties for sale in D1 Tower
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: