- Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina is a hotel in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2013.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by November 2019.
- The project was developed by Taj RP International Ltd.
- The project was designed by National Engineering Bureau.
- The main building work was done by Gulf Asia Contracting.
- The project is located on plot 392-471.
- From Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina is located next to the Marina Mall and Marina Plaza.
When complete the hotel will have 280 rooms and a selection of meeting and event facilities including three large-sized meeting rooms, a boardroom and a ballroom.
The hotel will also be equipped with a spa and health club, three restaurants and a lobby lounge and bar.
In September 2013 Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) signed an agreement with TAJ RP International Limited to open the hotel in 2016, however by autumn 2016 the building had not even risen out of the ground.
The development plot was first earmarked for a hotel in 2007, but it wasn’t until 2013 that any activity on site became evident. Excavation and shoring continued off and on for two years until eventually, in 2016 construction began in earnest.
No completion date other than ‘coming soon’ has been given.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: