- Crowne Plaza Dubai is a multi-building complex in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Crowne Plaza Office Tower, Crowne Plaza Apartment Tower and Crowne Plaza Hotel Tower.
- Construction began in 1990 and was completed by 1994.
- The architect of the project was Cassia & Associates.
- From Crowne Plaza Dubai it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The buildings have a combined floor area of one million square feet.
50,000 cubic metres of concrete and approximately 8,000 tonnes of reinforcing steel were used in the construction.
The Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza Hotel was the first hotel in the Sheikh Zayed Road area and is currently the flagship hotel of Holiday Inn in the Middle East.
Crowne Plaza Dubai comprises three sub-buildings:
Crowne Plaza Dubai Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Crowne Plaza Dubai.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: