Updated 27th Jun 2021
Crescent Hills Building H07 Key Information
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
- Crescent Hills Building H07 was a 12-storey residential building under development in Crescent Hills, Dubai Production City, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Abyaar Real Estate.
- The architect of the project is Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The project is located on plot IMPZ.H.07.
- From Crescent Hills Building H07 it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
19 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
31 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
20 mins drive
24 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
21 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
The Walk JBR
22 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
29 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: