- Creekside 18 is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creekside 18 Tower B and Creekside 18 Tower A.
- The development will contain an estimated 434 units.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- The estimated handover date was July 2019 which has since been revised to May 2020.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a café, a children's play area, a children's pool, a day care centre, a gym, a squash court and a swimming pool.
- From Creekside 18 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 31 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 36 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments in Creekside 18 range in size from one to three bedrooms and measure between 679 and 1,632 square feet.
All apartments have private balconies.
Creekside 18 comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creekside 18.
Properties to rent in Creekside 18
Properties for sale in Creekside 18
Invest in real estate in Creekside 18
Quarter 4 status 2016: piling installation and pile testing complete; excavation to cut off level and pile head breaking underway; main works contract award imminent.
Q3 Status 2018: 52.62% Completion. The casting of lower roof slab is complete. Blockwork has commenced and is in progress at levels 31 and 26. Drywall for tower B, first fix, is in progress from levels 2 to 24 and third fix from levels 2 and 8. Drywall of tower A, first fix, is in progress from levels 2 to 16, while the second fix is underway at levels 2 and 7.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: