- Creek Vistas Reservé is a multi-building complex under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creek Vistas Reservé Tower B and Creek Vistas Reservé Tower A.
- Each building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The estimated handover date is Q1 2023.
- The project is being developed by Sobha Investments.
- The architect of the project is PNC Architects.
- Sobha Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a barbecue area, a children's pool, a gymnasium, a kids' play area, a swimming pool, covered parking, indoor play area, landscaped greens and yoga and meditation areas.
- From Creek Vistas Reservé it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Creek Vistas Reservé comprises two sub-buildings:
Creek Vistas Reservé in the News
Arabian Business, 11th Mar 2020
Arabian Business, 25th Sep 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: