218 one-bedroom apartments
20 two-bedroom apartments
- Creek Views by Azizi is a 20-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 634 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2019 which has since been revised to Q1 2021.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- Prestige Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Al Zahraa Foundation Contractors LLC.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3262953.
- Amenities will include a basketball court, a children's swimming pool, a gymnasium, a jogging track, a swimming pool, covered parking, landscaped gardens, retail areas, steam and sauna rooms and yoga and meditation areas.
- From Creek Views by Azizi it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Creek Views is situated on Al Khail Road,
The 80-metre tall building comprises three above ground car-parking floors with 17 residential floors above. There will also be shops on the ground floor.
The development is 100 per cent freehold,
The studio apartments vary in size from 312sq ft to 544sq ft; the one-bedroom apartments from 577sq ft to 1,770sq ft; and the two-bedroom apartments from 1,070sq ft to 2,052sq ft.
The apartments will be fitted out with cabinets and countertops in the kitchen with refrigerator, washing machine and cooker; wardrobes in bedrooms; fully tiled bathrooms, en-suites and guest toilets where applicable; shower or bath tub with handle and shower in each bathroom; vanity units and mirrors; centralised air conditioning; double glazed windows; DU television and telephone connections; satellite master antenna “smatv connection”; provision for high speed internet access “fibre optic connection”; and ceramic floor tiling.
The project includes 33,341 square feet of premium retail space.
The project was originally launched in 2017 under the name Azizi Farhad, named after Farhad Azizi, the incumbent CEO of Azizi Developments and son of the Chairman, Mirwais Azizi. It was announced in May 2017 with completion scheduled for Q1 2019. Despite foundation works being completed construction was delayed and the project was then re-launched in September 2019 under the new name of Creek Views.
In January 2021 Azizi Developments appointed lighting consultant Studio N to incorporate façade lighting to enhance the architecture of Creek View I.
The artistic lighting, strung from Al Khail Road and Oud Metha Road, highlights the elevation and complements the appearance of Creek Views’ design. Apart from providing an unconventional, extraordinary glow to the building, the subtle and minimalistic shine gives the frontage ‘a touch of refined elegance’.
The façade lighting uses LED light sources of a warm colour temperature spectrum to make the facade and landscape feel as convivial as possible.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creek Views by Azizi.
Properties to rent in Creek Views by Azizi
Properties for sale in Creek Views by Azizi
Invest in real estate in Creek Views by Azizi
Creek Views by Azizi Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Creek Views by Azizi in the News
Construction Business News, 28th Jan 2021
Khaleej Times, 10th Jan 2020
Gulf News, 16th Sep 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: