436 one-bedroom apartments
35 two-bedroom apartments
- Creek Views 2 by Azizi is a 20-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 587 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in August 2020.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- Prestige Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Al Zahraa Foundation Contractors LLC.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot DHC2.B.26.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a fully-equipped gym, steam and sauna rooms and swimming pools.
- From Creek Views 2 by Azizi it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In August 2020 the developer, Mirwais Azizi, is quoted as saying: "we have now decided to launch Creek Views II, opening the doors for even more families to bask in uninhibited lavishness, modernism and connectivity, as well as enjoy unobstructed views of the stunning surroundings."
Creek Views 2 by Azizi Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Creek Views 2 by Azizi in the News
Gulf News, 22nd Apr 2021
Construction Business News, 15th Sep 2020
Khaleej Times, 2nd Sep 2020
Khaleej Times, 10th Aug 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: