- Creek Rise is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creek Rise Tower 2 and Creek Rise Tower 1.
- The project was launched in June 2017.
- The estimated handover date was August 2020.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project is DAR Consult.
- From Creek Rise it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 29 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 49 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential buildings have panoramic views including a direct line of site to Dubai Creek Tower.
Creek Rise comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creek Rise.
Properties for sale in Creek Rise
Invest in real estate in Creek Rise
Construction on the Creek Rise project is yet to start however many of the local projects from Emaar Properties, including Dubai Creek Residences, are solidly underway which is a good indication of intent.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: