- Creek Palace is a hotel planned for Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as villas.
- The project was launched in March 2020.
- The estimated handover date is October 2023.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a 24-hour concierge service, a 24-hour valet parking service, a children's play area, a children's pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a yoga studio and an infinity pool.
From Creek Palace it is a ten-minute walk to Creek Marina and five minutes to Island Park.
Creek Palace is adjacent to the Palace Hotel, allowing easy access to its 5-star services, including a spa and gourmet dining. Palace Hotel will provide access to on-demand housekeeping services, on-demand hotel services, and priority discounts at hotel facilities.
A dedicated lift provides easy access to the spacious retail area.
There are many attractions to be found at Creek Island including Creek Marina, Island Park, Creek Quay, and Harbour Promenade. The Island is close to Bay Bridge and just minutes away from the Wildlife Sanctuary. There are three hotels in the vicinity.
At the Creek Marina you will find food trucks, art installations, the yacht club marina with 81 berths, a sculptural viewing deck, and the licensed Vida Creek Harbour Hotel.
Island Park, the size of six football pitches, will be complete and welcoming visitors in August 2020 with its kids’ play area, skating areas, lawn, dog park, amphitheatre, splash pad and fitness plaza.
The 300-metre Creek Beach will be ready in December 2022 with its beach activities, licensed bars and restaurants, and world-class entertainment venues.
Dubai Creek Harbour has a fully-integrated transport system so you can get around Dubai with ease, including three bridges connecting to Creek Island, interchange water taxis to Downtown Dubai, an efficient road and bus network, and four metro stations: Creek Beach, Park Creek, Palace Dubai and Creek Tower.
The first residents of Dubai Creek Harbour moved into their new homes at the six-tower Dubai Creek Residencies in 2019. In 2020 the capacity of residents occupancy stands at 8,112, rising to 13,950 in 2021.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creek Palace.
Properties to rent in Creek Palace
Properties for sale in Creek Palace
Invest in real estate in Creek Palace
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: