- Creek Horizon is a multi-building complex under development on The Island District, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creek Horizon 1 and Creek Horizon 2.
- The development will contain an estimated 500 units.
- The project was launched in July 2016.
- The estimated handover date was March 2020.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to SSH.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a games room, a gymnasium, a lounge, a multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
- From Creek Horizon it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Rising to 40 and 43 storeys, the buildings contain over 500 one-, two- and three- bedroom apartments as well as exclusive penthouses with views of Burj Khalifa and Downtown on one side and the Green Gallery Park on the other.
Apartments range in size from 758 to 1,704 square feet.
Each tower enjoys a private Harbour Lookout roof top amenity entertainment deck.
On the ground floor of the three-storey podium there are retail shops, cafés and restaurants alongside the park and waterfront.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creek Horizon.
Properties for sale in Creek Horizon
Invest in real estate in Creek Horizon
Quarter 4 status 2016: schematic design in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: