- Creek Edge is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creek Edge Tower 2 and Creek Edge Tower 1.
- The development will contain an estimated 560 units.
- The project was launched in April 2019.
- The estimated handover date is November 2022.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a gym, a multi-purpose room, a swimming pool, a yoga lawn, a zen garden, barbecue pits, cabanas and outdoor children's play areas.
- From Creek Edge it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Creek Edge Tower 1 has 43 storeys and Creek Edge Tower 2 has 22 storeys. The two towers contain one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and a limited collection of waterfront duplex townhouses on the podium level.
The podium serves as a link with the promenade.
Creek Edge is located on the northern tip of Creek Island near the premium luxury Address Harbour Point hotel.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Creek Edge.
Properties for sale in Creek Edge
Invest in real estate in Creek Edge
Creek Edge Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Creek Edge in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: