- Corporate Bay Tower is a 30-storey office building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2007.
- The project is being developed by Goldline Real Estate Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Dimensions Architecture Unlimited.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with Corporate Bay Tower include Rani International Development LLC and Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- The substructure contains five basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3460478.
- From Corporate Bay Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
An AED25 million project.
Originally intended to be an office building, the design was altered to a residential building.
The project was put on hold in 2009. As of March 2016 only piling and the five-basement pit had been completed.
Corporate Bay Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Construction is resuming on the basement levels.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: