- Corinthia Hotel & Residences at Meydan Beach Dubai is a 56-storey mixed-use building under construction in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 260 units.
- The project was launched in Q1 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2019 which has since been revised to 2020.
- The project is being developed by Meydan Group.
- Aecom has been appointed as the project manager.
- The hotel will be operated by Corinthia Hotels.
- The design contract was awarded to AE7.
- Fibrex Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Dutch Foundation Co..
- The project is located on plot 3920549 & 3927007.
- From Corinthia Hotel & Residences at Meydan Beach Dubai it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and one minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This project takes the place of the demolished Meydan Beach Club.
The 260 rooms include both hotel and serviced apartments.
Work on the foundations is underway and the entire project is due for completion at the start of 2019.
Foundation piling is underway.
Concrete core construction has reached the 22nd floor.
Car park and terrace concrete construction is complete.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: