- Collective at Dubai Hills Estate is a multi-building complex under development in Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Collective Tower 1 and Collective Tower 2.
- The project was launched in March 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2021 which was later revised to June 2021.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Ellis Don has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is Rice Perry Ellis.
- Ginco General Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Dutch Foundation Co..
- Amenities will include a games room, a gymnasium, a library, a secret garden, a swimming pool, an amphitheatre and indoor and outdoor lounge areas.
- From Collective at Dubai Hills Estate it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two towers are 14 storeys high.
The building contains one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Facilities include retail, leisure and dining options within the building.
The concept behind the project is that residents can meet each other in the communal lounges and other facilities. The developer describes it as ‘a purpose-built and purpose-designed destination for those who seek a shared experience’.
The building is located close to Dubai Hills Mall and Dubai Hills Park.
Collective at Dubai Hills Estate comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Collective at Dubai Hills Estate.
Properties for sale in Collective at Dubai Hills Estate
Invest in real estate in Collective at Dubai Hills Estate
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: