- Coasis is a multi-building complex under development in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South 2, Dubai.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2019 which has since been revised to Q4 2019.
- The project is being developed by PIP Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to ZAS Group.
- Kieferle & Partner has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a cinema, a games room, a health club, a lounge area, a swimming pool, barbecue facilities, food and beverage facilities, retail areas and yoga and meditation areas.
- From Coasis it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Residents will have access to leisure, sport & wellness facilities as well as social events with a dedicated Community Manager.
There will be co-living & co-working spaces with dedicated meetings rooms and equipment, and resident-only events.
The development will contain a range of retail outlets, food & beverage options and a supermarket.
Residents will have full control of building and apartment features through the COASIS Smart Building App.
The building will be an internationally certified Green Building with innovative solutions to reduce energy and water consumption and maximize the use of natural light.
The project was originally launched by Knox Development under the name Aston Plaza & Residences designed by architects John R. Harris & Partners. The development was taken over by PIP Developments in 2019 and relaunched as Coasis with a new concept and a modified design.
Knox had initially made the headlines by inviting investors to purchase units in bitcoin or a combination of bitcoin and fiat currencies.
Coasis Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: