- Citadines Culture Village Hotel is a 10-storey hotel apartments building under development in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was May 2021.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is owned by Fahad Abdulrahman Abdulaziz Thunayan.
- The hotel will be operated by Pavilion Hotel Management LLC.
- The architect of the project is LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- GBH International Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3260889.
- From Citadines Culture Village Hotel it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Citadines Culture Village Hotel Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: