- Circle Mall is a mixed-use building under development in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The estimated handover date was 2017.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The architect of the project is Arif & Bintoak.
- Drake & Scull International has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVC11VCP200.
- From Circle Mall it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Circle Mall will cover an area of 432,000 square feet.
There will be 235 shops, a supermarket, two department stores, a health clinic, a food court and a multi-screen cinema complex by Oscar Cinemas.
Retailers already lined up for the Circle Mall include Spinneys, Sports Market, Early Learning Centre, Mamas & Papas, Oscar Cinemas, Supercare Pharmacy, Grand Optics, Tips & Toes and Bare Salon.
Circle Mall Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
In October 2015 a Dh353 million construction contract was awarded to the Gulf Technical Construction Company, the contracting subsidiary of Drake & Skull International.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: