- Churchill Towers is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Churchill Executive and Churchill Residency.
- The project was launched in 2005.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Emirates National Investment.
- The project was designed by DAR Consult.
- From Churchill Towers it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Churchill Residency is 244 metres high and Churchill Executive 200 metres.
Churchill Residency contains 618 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
Facilities include a health club with sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and gym, a children’s play area and a prayer room.
The 60-storey residential tower and 46-storey commercial tower share the same podium.
This was originally a Deyaar project, but was taken over in 2008 by Emirates National Investment.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Churchill Towers.
Properties to rent in Churchill Towers
Properties for sale in Churchill Towers
Churchill Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 12 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Churchill Towers receives an overall rating of 4 based on 12 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: