- Chess Tower was a 15-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 140 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Almasah International Real Estate.
- The architect of the project is In & Edit Architecture.
- The project is located on plot 106, DSC.
- From Chess Tower it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities promised included a swimming pool, health club, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and ‘Kids Zone’ children’s play area.
Chess Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: