133 one-bedroom apartments
19 two-bedroom apartments
- Champions Tower 4 is a 20-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 266 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- The estimated handover date was 2016.
- Construction began in January 2009.
- The project is being developed by Memon Investments.
- The architect of the project is Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- Al Sarh Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Champions Tower 4 it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Promised amenities include a golf course, garden and canal views, a state-of-the-art survelliance and intercom system, basement parking, covered parking on the ground floor, 24-hour manned security and in-house maintenance, mood lighting, four high-speed elevators and valet parking services.
Facilities are said to include a swimming pool, party hall, outdoor terrace, rooftop juice bar, spa, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, separate gyms for men and women and a health club.
Champions Tower 4 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: