- Champions Tower 2 is a 14-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 174 units.
- The project was launched in 2005.
- The estimated handover date was 2016.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Memon Developments (FZC).
- The architect of the project is Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Champions Tower 2 it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Champions Tower 2 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: