- Chaimaa Avenue Residences is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The estimated handover date was June 2020 which was later revised to September 2020.
- Construction began in 2019 and was completed by Q4 2020.
- The project was developed by Chaimaa Holding Limited.
- The architect of the project was Datum Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Highstar Contracting LLC.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC13PMRA005/2019.
- From Chaimaa Avenue Residences it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Chaimaa Avenue Residences.
Properties to rent in Chaimaa Avenue Residences
Chaimaa Avenue Residences Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: