- Central Park Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Central Park Residential Tower and Central Park Office Tower.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2015.
- The project was developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- The project was designed by Hopkins Architects Ltd.
- From Central Park Towers it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 49 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Central Park Residential Tower has 48 floors and the Office Tower has 51. The two are linked by a landscaped podium area.
The residences comprise penthouses, two- and three-bedroom duplexes, studios, and one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The penthouses cover 6,500 sq ft and the three-bedroom duplex apartments 2,500 sq ft.
All apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the DIFC, Zabeel Park and Jumeirah.
Amenities include a gym, swimming pools and dining outlets.
The development was a joint venture between Deyaar and Dubai Properties under the name of Arady Developments.
The project was originally named the Islamic Bank Towers but was changed to Arady Towers in 2010 and then finally to Central Park Towers prior to opening. Don't let the name fool you though - the only nearby park is the car park.
Construction began in 2007 but was severely delayed in 2010 when Hopkins Architects sued the developer Dubai Properties Group for AED 27 million over unpaid fees and costs. Dubai Properties, who claimed to have paid the firm for work completed, then counter-sued for loss of services. The case was eventually settled out of court but construction didn't resume until 2013.
Both towers were designed with tall spires which would have significantly raised the heights of the buildings. They were unfortunately cancelled midway through construction which explains the slightly unfinished look of the central cores.
Handover of apartments in the residential tower began on March 31 2015, six months later than planned.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Central Park Towers.
Properties to rent in Central Park Towers
Properties for sale in Central Park Towers
Central Park Towers in the News
Arabian Business, 4th Feb 2018
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: