- Central Park Tower is a 25-storey residential building under development in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Raj Singh.
- The architect of the project is Sigma Art Engineering Consultant.
- Other companies involved with Central Park Tower include Atma Ram Rochani and Prime Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP018B.
- From Central Park Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Central Park Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: