- Celestia is a eight-storey residential building in Dubai South, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 967 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The handover process began in Q1 2019.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities include a Jacuzzi, a children's swimming pool, a luxury spa, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, children's play areas, landscaped gardens and steam and sauna rooms.
- From Celestia it takes roughly 43 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 39 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 41 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 43 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 43 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 20 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Celesta is located at the centre of The Residential District and close to the Expo 2020 site.
All the apartments are furnished and equipped and available in a choice of colour schemes.
Residents in Celestia have direct access to Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali Port and Dubai Metro.
Three major roads: Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road (E311), Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) and the Emirates Road (E611) connect Dubai South to the whole of the city.
The Route 2020 project has extended the Dubai Metro by 15 kilometres, branching out from Nakheel Harbour and Tower station to the Expo 2020 site in Dubai South.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Celestia.
Properties for sale in Celestia
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: