- Cayan Tower is a 73-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and duplexes.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2013.
- The project was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- From Cayan Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include an outdoor infinity pool and whirlpool, a children’s play area, a fully equipped gymnasium, a world-class spa, massage rooms and a nursery.
The building is situated at the mouth of Dubai Marina thus enjoying great views of the marina, the sea and The Palm.
Cayan Tower is a helical skyscraper. The 73 floor plates are all identical but each is rotated by 1.2 degrees against the floor below it, resulting in a full 90-degree twist over the course of the tower's 307-metre rise, creating the shape of a helix.
Wind load and solar heat gain are reduced compared to a rectilinear building of the same height.
On completion, Cayan Tower was the world's tallest tower featuring a 90˚ twist. The shape of the tower is a variation on Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden, which also twists exactly 90˚.
The designers of this waterfront tower, Skidmore Owings and Merrill, are known for other world-renowned projects such as Burj Khalifa, Trump Tower in Chicago, and Jin Mao in Shanghai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Cayan Tower.
Properties to rent in Cayan Tower
Properties for sale in Cayan Tower
Cayan Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Cayan Tower including a real estate office, a ladies salon and a supermarket:
Cayan Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 7 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Cayan Tower receives an overall rating of 4 based on 7 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: