- Cayan Cantara by Rotana is a multi-building complex under development in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South 2, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Cayan Cantara Serviced Apartments and Cayan Cantara Residence.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by The Cayan Group.
- The hotel will be operated by Rotana Hotels & Resorts.
- The design contract was awarded to Dewan Architects & Engineers.
- Shapoorji Pallonji has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot SP-A-009.
- From Cayan Cantara by Rotana it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The developer, The Cayan Group, claims that the demand for serviced apartments in Dubai outpaced that of standard hotel rooms in the last three years to 2015.
The development lies close to the MBR City master-development.
The project was expected to cost over Dh1 billion ($272m) and the initial 100 of the 700 units were to be put up for sale in April 2015.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Cayan Cantara by Rotana.
Properties for sale in Cayan Cantara by Rotana
Invest in real estate in Cayan Cantara by Rotana
Cayan Cantara by Rotana Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: