28 two-bedroom apartments
7 three-bedroom apartments
- Cascade Ville is a seven-storey residential building under development in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 49 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- The estimated handover date was 2009.
- Construction began in Q3 2008.
- The project is being developed by Goldline Real Estate Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Architectural & Engineering Innovations Bureau.
- Amenities will include 24-hour security, a Jacuzzi, a café, a state-of-the-art health club, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, high-speed elevators and shops.
- From Cascade Ville it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly eight minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This project was announced in 2007 and ground works began in August 2008. By 2009 the basement was completed and construction work began. In mid 2010 when the ground floor columns were completed the development was taken over by Goldline Properties, since when no progress has been made and the project remains ‘on hold’.
Cascade Ville Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: