Updated 27th Jun 2021
Casa Royale Key Information
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
- Casa Royale is a townhouse row in JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- The project was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Global Realty Partners FZC.
- The architect of the project was CVTEC Consulting Engineers.
- From Casa Royale it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Casa Royale Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
14 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
33 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
26 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
15 mins drive
20 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
16 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
25 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: