- Capitol Bay is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Capital Bay Tower B and Capital Bay Tower A.
- The development contains a total of 264 units.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was Arkonsult Engineering Consultants Limited.
- From Capitol Bay it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The buildings, Maison DeVille A and B, house studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom serviced apartments.
Facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna room, aerobics room, health club, business lounge, car parking, a shopping arcade and 24-hour security.
These two 20-storey buildings have be renamed several times and were known as Capital Bay Towers when we first wrote about them.
The building opened with a range of hotel apartments under the name "Maison DeVille Breeze." These have since been converted into standard apartments and the building is now 100% residential.
Capitol Bay comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Capitol Bay.
Properties to rent in Capitol Bay
Properties for sale in Capitol Bay
Capitol Bay Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Capitol Bay including a car rental shop, a supermarket, a coffee shop, a men's salon, a laundrette, a ladies salon and a travel & tourism agent.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: