90 one-bedroom apartments
42 two-bedroom apartments
8 three-bedroom apartments
- Canal Residence West Arabian Building is a 14-storey residential building under construction in Canal Residence West, Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 192 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Sports City.
- The design contract was awarded to Diar Consult.
- Other companies involved with Canal Residence West Arabian Building include United Engineering Construction and Art Consultants Dubai.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot R8-13.
- From Canal Residence West Arabian Building it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One of five major apartment buildings in the Canal Residence West complex.
Facilities in the building will include a swimming pool, barbecue area, children’s play area, gymnasium and sauna.
A private club serving the complex offers a state-of-the-art health club, beauty salons and therapeutic treatments, reading and music rooms, games room and a business centre.
The two phase project was launched in 2008. Arabian Tower is part of phase two and is still under construction. It was scheduled to complete at the end of 2016 but as of mid 2017 only the ground works had been completed. By April 2019 the building had been topped out.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: