- Canada Business Centre Tower is a 19-storey office building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2007.
- The project is being developed by Aakar Developers Ltd.
- The architect of the project is Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- Don Valley Building Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot BB.A.06-017.
- From Canada Business Centre Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The CBC Tower has 15 office floors above 7,500 sq ft of ground floor retail and three floors of car parking.
Construction was put on hold in 2009. In 2012 construction resumed and by March 2016 it had reached the top floor.
Amenities include a fully equipped gymnasium, steam room, rooftop pool, Jacuzzi, food courts, shopping boulevard, and 378 parking spaces.
Canada Business Centre Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: